How To Become a Wedding Photographer
Updated: Oct 4
I recently received an email containing 6 questions about starting in Wedding photography.
This Monday Message is just my thoughts on these questions. I am just one photographer in thousands so I do not try to act like my answer is the 100% best choice, but I am completely honest is saying what I think.
1) What is the most versatile lens?
2) What size should the images be that you give your clients?
3) What is the best way to find a photographer who will let you second shoot for them?
4) Is it unreasonable to charge $1000 or so when getting started doing weddings?
5) Someone told me I should put an ad on craigslist. Is that ever okay?
6) Best way to light up a dark reception hall?
Listen up for my answers
Please Subscribe to the YouTube Channel, hit the bell, and join the email list